Friday, June 15, 2007

Connections

Borrowing a page from Zero at Sock Pr0n, I thought I'd share a few places I've shopped on etsy this week.

First up is French Knitting , a new seller based in France. She and a friend of hers are offering hand-dyed mohair, alpaca, and various small breed wools. What I love best about her stuff for sale is the richness of colour. My favourite items, hands down, are her Create A Yarn Kits, which are just awesome! Loose locks, fleece, and bits of gorgeous fluff, all dyed up in the same colour, but the variation you get with the different materials is really spectacular. I can't wait to play with mine!

Next, there's Lena Brown Designs, who make some of the most attractive needle rolls I've seen in a long time. I couldn't resist ordering the one that has been popping in and out of my shopping cart since I first discovered etsy, so now this lovely is on it's way to me!

Last, but not least, we have Pixie Rolls, who also make lovely needle rolls, knitting bags, and other cool accessories. I am a sucker for bags of all kinds, so it's not surprising that I love these guys. I bought two of their sale items, the Wristlets, which look just the right size for a phone, a couple cards, and some lip balm. Or, you know, maybe a sock project...

No comments: